Erin M. Kobayashi is an Associate Attorney at Kleintop & Luria, LLP. She practices in the area of family law, including divorce and post-divorce matters, child custody and support, alimony, paternity, and temporary restraining orders. Ms. Kobayashi received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Hawaii at Manoa in 2002 and her Juris Doctor degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii in 2011.
In Spring 2011, Ms. Kobayashi was awarded the Dr. James Hoenig Scholarship. She worked as an extern at the Family Court of the First Circuit under the direction of the Honorable Sabrina S. McKenna, the Honorable R. Mark Browning, and the Honorable Christine E. Kuriyama.
Ms. Kobayashi is admitted to practice law in the State of Hawaii.
- J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii, 2011
- B.A., University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2002
- State of Hawaii, 2011
- Volunteer, Office of Disciplinary Counsel, 2010 – 2011
- Extern, Family Court of the First Circuit, the Honorable Sabrina S. McKenna and the Honorable R. Mark Browning in 2011 and the Honorable Christine E. Kuriyama in 2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
– Family Law Section, Secretary, 2017 – 2018
– Child Law Section, Vice-Chair, 2017 – 2018
- American Bar Association, Member
– Section: Family Law
- Hawaii Women Lawyers, Treasurer, 2017 – present
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Volunteer Legal Service of Hawaii, Volunteer Attorney, 2012 – present
- William S. Richardson School of Law, Volunteer Attorney for the Client Counseling Team, 2012 – present
- Kapolei Access to Justice Room, Volunteer Attorney, 2013 – present
- William S. Richardson School of Law, Volunteer Attorney for the Family Law course (instructed by Professor Calvin Pang), 2014
- Kids First Program, Volunteer, 2012 – 2013
- Hawaii State Bar Association Leadership Institute, Fellow, 2015