Cassandra B. Bagay
Cassandra B. Bagay is an Associate Attorney at Kleintop & Luria, LLP. She practices in the area of family law, including divorce, child custody and support, guardianship, paternity, and temporary restraining orders. Ms. Bagay is a graduate of ‘Iolani School. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Williams College in 2010 and her Juris Doctor degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii in 2014.
Ms. Bagay is admitted to practice law in the State of Hawaii.
- J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii, 2014
- B.A., Williams College, 2010
- State of Hawaii, 2015
- Staff Attorney, Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC), 2017 – 2018
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association
– Family Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
– Section: Family Law
- Hawaii Filipino Lawyers Association, Board Member, 2018 – present
- Volunteer Legal Services of Hawaii, Volunteer Attorney, 2015 – present
- Second Saturday Workshops, Volunteer Attorney, 2015 – present